My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

December 20, 2013

Changes



I have decided to make my Instagram the main platform for posts that I wrote on my here. 

Unconventional? 

I agree, but I decided that Instagram is the platform that is more accessible and easier to use. Also, I seem to have a lot more conversations on Instagram, something I really enjoy (hint - comment away, hahaha!). 

However, I also decided that I enjoy having a space to share the extra moments or thoughts. So, Begin Simply (using Tumblr as a platform - see link in Instagram profile) is my accompaniment space to my Instagram.

I have just written my first 'blog like post' on Instagram. For anyone who does not have Instagram you can still view my profile on your computers. My Instagram is http://instagram.com/coffeewithme

If I do end up finding people still prefer a 'blog' format I have no problems in starting this space up again! So, I will definitely not be deleting it anytime soon. Again, all suggestions are appreciated.

Happy holidays! 

1 comment:

  1. On here or on instagram I'm always interested to read what you have to say and to see your gorgeous photographs too! I think blogging on instagram is a really interesting idea, I haven't seen any one merge the two together like you have. It actually works well, look forward to more posts (although I always miss yours, probably because of the time difference, so there's always a lot for me to catch up with!) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!