My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

November 27, 2013

Small time lapse - understatement much...



A little bit of time lapse between posts…

Understatement*, anyone?

Well, the above images should give some kind of clue to what I have been buried under for a good two weeks. But, the good news is being under textbooks and loose paper is now a distant memory, temporarily, of course!

Anyway, outfit wise I basically stuck to two tees and given I had one half of my exams during soaring temperatures and the other half in considerably cooler conditions I alternated between the shorts and jeans. My 'need to replace sometime soon' Converses were my most sought after footwear and those brown seamlessly insignificant hair ties were essentials. I always have to tie my hair up when sitting exams - my little habit. Also, I always make sure that I have a readable watch, i.e. not having to spend time on working out if the time reads 10:30 or 11:30!

Stationary wise, I seem to follow the same motto as my clothing choices. I never go overboard, seriously it just clutters the table! So, I always stick to 3 pencils, 2 pens, 1 eraser, 1 ruler and 1 calculator. Simple.

*Feel free to agree because I certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!