My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

August 20, 2013

New addition - another pair of shorts



Greeted this week with barely any uni classes and the inevitable sunshine after days of rain. Also, don't forget Spring is just around the corner, too (for half the world that is!) so more days of sunshine yet to some. So it is only fitting that I started thinking about the reappearance of shorter lengths and bare legs. Proof, the massive almond tree in my backyard is slowly but surely reaching full bloom again. Whilst gloriously turning from bare sprigs and branches to being encompassed in white pretty petals, there will come a time (in a few weeks!) where I'll be best friends with a broom trying to sweep off the fallen petals so my deck actually resembles a deck and not a petal field. Even though putting it that way it does make for a spectacular sight. Too bad it might just speed up the life expectancy of the new wooden planks my Dad has just put in place.

Coincidently, I have just seemed to tie up the printed shorts with the above paragraph. I swear, seriously not intentional! Well, when it comes to some of the prints in my wardrobe this particular pattern is quite soft. The colours are also my beloved neutrals, so all in all - quite my style with elements that will add refreshing perspective on my outfits. 

Shorts - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!