My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

July 04, 2013

Lazy days





The days after heavy rainfall are my favourite Winter days. As mornings are crisp and without a cloud in sight while the day gradually warms up. The best lazy days to sit outside with a cup of tea while reading the afternoon away, given that I have nothing urgent to tackle. These sorts of days also lend themselves well for some bare legs while still staying warm with a slouchy sweater. 

Simple, slightly sporty, totally one of my favourite ways to style skirts right now!  

Sweater - Zara Men's Section / Skirt - ASOS / Sunglasses - Princess Polly / Watch - Calvin Klein / Shoes - Converse

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of that skirt and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Loving your recent outfit, too.

      Delete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!