My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

July 11, 2013

Borrowing from him - the knitwear with a skirt


The boxy and slouchiness of the knit tends to work well with the 'rigid' structure of the skirt so that the overall appearance isn't too girly (not my style!). Already preferring trousers and jeans, when I do wear a skirt I prefer styling it more 'masculine' like as I love the juxtaposition between the skirt, which is considered a 'feminine' piece. 

No point in posting outfit photos that have just recently graced your screens so here is a link if you would like to see the outfit from the above pieces again!      

Knitwear - Zara Men's Section / Skirt - ASOS (very similar) / Sunglasses - Princess Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!