My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

June 01, 2013

Simple morning





A day with one thing after another is something that I wake up to most days. I like the busy and sometimes over committed days. However, it does come at a price (even if I didn't know it until now). I do wake up most mornings to an alarm. I do eat breakfast standing or on the go. I do have to hurriedly finish good quality coffee. So, I took my idea of "Back to Square 1" and tried it on a morning this week. It is surprising how the simple things such as slowly drinking a warm cup of tea and sitting and having breakfast can be as rewarding as speed walking from one class to another then hurriedly trying to arrive at my next commitment. Trying to pack everything into allotted times.  

Outfit wise, I seem to understand the power of simplicity. Black knit on black skinny jeans - you cannot go wrong! However, baby steps are probably needed for me when trying to slow down in the 'lifestyle' sense, I have always thrived under pressure and 'fitting more work then possible' statement.   

Zara knit | Uniqlo jeans  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blog and pictures! I'm so glad I found it through instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so happy you are enjoying the blog! Enjoy your day! x

      Delete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!