My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

June 04, 2013

Accidental boyfriend jeans





The cascading light through the hallway made me turn right around and grab the tripod and camera. Just too stunning to give it a pass! Even though the light did suddenly disappear for a period. Wearing simple black jeans that have unfortunately lost their shape - hello the boyfriend jeans trend! I actually quite like the relaxed style of 'boyfriend' silhouettes and maybe this unfortunate turn is nothing but a 'new' addition to by wardrobe? Now, instead of buying a pair I might just work these jeans as my long lost pair of boyfriend jeans. In the past I have happened to steer away from the less form fitting jeans because of my less then ideal height but pair it with heeled boots or sandals or some pointy shoes and it does wonders to the overall outfit. It seems to streamline the legs right down to the toes giving the illusion of length. Boyfriend jeans are as cool as the 'skinny jeans' I have grown up to love, definitely more substance and credentials then jeggings!

Sweater Oxford / Shirt Levi's / Jeans Uniqlo / Boots Tod's  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!