My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

February 11, 2013

Too warm for shirts and jeans?


My love affair with shirts continue. Even though the temperature is rising beyond the "long sleeves tolerable" stage, I was still adamant that I would be fine. Yes, it was fine for the first few minutes but I can assure you I ended up back into a tee and shorts! 

Anyway, I still love this combination and will definitely be wearing this when it becomes cooler. I can also see the shirt pairing with most of my bottoms and the jeans working with basically everything. Love these essentials!   





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Majorly crushing on that shirt! [and outfit!] it is perfect. Love the hidden button placket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! Can not wait until the temperature drops so I can wear it :)

      Delete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!