My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

February 02, 2013

Back to SQUARE 1

Since the end of last year the amount of clothes in my wardrobe that I did not wear was piling up. It made looking for something to wear time consuming and a hassle. 
Does anyone else have this problem?
Now, I am cleaning out my wardrobe and going back to SQUARE 1 - just basics. I have to say cleaning out a wardrobe is not easy! There is always the thought that “you might need or like this later…” so this is what I used to help clean my wardrobe out.

2 comments:

  1. Very sensible way to edit your existing wardrobe- bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was finding it annoying that I had piles of clothing that I did not wear :)

      Delete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!