My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

February 04, 2013

Back to SQUARE 1 - the tee

The t-shirt (or what I like to call, "the tee") is an essential piece for me. It can be paired with anything and everything! I tend to wear more neutral colour tees as it makes it even easier to match with other pieces. 


So, these are the tees I kept. By no means, are they the perfect tee (still looking for my perfect tee!) but they are the ones I wear the most.






Since last year I have been trying to find the perfect tee, just enough slouch, not too long and super soft to touch. I came across the Everlane tees and am in love with "The Box Cut Tee", I can not wait until they ship overseas!

Anyone else still looking for "The Tee"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!