My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

February 25, 2013

Back to SQUARE 1 - shoes (part 2)

PART 2 - FLATS and HEELS


A good quality pair of sandals is a must have for the warmer months. My DVF sandal is a summer essential that I adore and seamlessly pairs with dresses, shorts and even trousers. The thing that caught my eye was the criss cross pattern, such a fresh design compared to many other sandals and the wooden soles just made me love them even more. 



The ballet flat is a timeless piece. Able to be worn throughout the year, except probably down pours. No one likes water soaked feet! These leather ballet flats with just enough touch of yellow have been with me for quite a while now. Once broken into, they are just perfect while still being snug. No one likes loose flats!


  Black heels. What more can you say. Having a pair is essential. It can polish and refine an outfit instantly. Sudden interviews, anyone!

Part 1 - just in case you missed it!

2 comments:

Thank you, I try and read all comments!