My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

January 23, 2013

White tee and black trousers



The white tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The one I currently own has a slight scoop neck and has draping on the shoulders. The basic tee I would love right now is the Everlane “The Box Cut Tee” but they do not ship internationally right now.
Light weight trousers (preferably in neutral colours) is so versatile, making it an essential piece. It can be worn during all seasons and can be styled up with a silk singlet or down with a basic tee.
So, although Summer is here as I have my hair up more often then down, have the slightest of slight sunglasses tan (oh no!) and smell like sunscreen. I can still wear trousers and not have to always resort to shorts and skirts.
“Basics – white tee & neutral light weight trousers”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I try and read all comments!