My Wardrobe                    Coffee & Spaces                   Instagram                   Contact

Begin Simply by April

Begin Simply is a space where I slowly curate my ideal wardrobe while giving a running commentary of the process. My ideal wardrobe is definitely one of neutral hues, simple cuts and quality material. Besides writing about my wardrobe I also intend to include cafe scenes (lots of coffee!) and still life photography. By the way, I watch too much AFL (yes, I am from Australia). On a more serious note, I am still not sure whether to continue on this platform (thinking of merging content from here to my Instagram), but for the time being I will be posting on both platforms - April

January 29, 2013

Smart, casual or why not both?



Lightweight black trousers are one of my favourite essentials and can be worn all year long. I prefer a loose but skimming fit that either tapers around the ankle or is cuffed. I love how it can be dressed up with simple black pumps or are just as perfect with sneakers for days that I have excessive amounts of walking to do. 

How would you wear them? Smart, casual or both?

4 comments:

  1. Hey dear! This post is really cool! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other?Check out my blog if you like :)

    Wish you a nice weekend! <3
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are too kind! You have a very lovely blog.

      Have a great day :)

      Delete
  2. You have a lovely blog! I really like your aesthetic.

    I prefer the smart look, but it's more a matter of lifestyle. Either way, it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You blog is amazing, love your outfits and the photos you take!

      I totally agree, it really depends on your lifestyle and environment. So, I normally go for the casual look because I'm still a student.

      Delete

Thank you, I try and read all comments!